Yummy Yummy Tummy have decided it’s about time to throw down the gauntlet and challenge all players who think they’ve cut their teeth on action RPGs. Fallen Legion – an intense role playing game that takes no prisoners, will be available for a hands-on experience at EVO 2017.
The Evolution Championship Series (EVO) should not be a stranger to fighting game fans, as it’s the largest and longest-running fighting game tournament in the world. To be there is every beat ’em up, action, and fighting game’ fan’s dream. And to present your game there is a true honor and privilege. That’s why Yummy Yummy Tummy studio is really excited that the best players from around the world will soon get a chance to bring their A-game during challenging Fallen Legion fights. The hands-on demo, including an extra level prepared especially for the show and not available in the main game, will be taking place from July 14th to July 15th in Las Vegas in the MIX Indie Showcase Area.
In Fallen Legion: Sins of an Empire for PlayStation 4, you will embark on a personal journey with Princess Cecille and an enigmatic talking grimoire to restore glory to your crumbling home. You will get the chance to explore gorgeous, hand-drawn lands inhabited by rival soldiers and ferocious dragons. As well as fight enemy hordes with a team of living weapons and master devastating combo attacks to defeat challenging bosses with the game’s deep combat system.
While in Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion for PlayStation Vita you control Princess Cecille’s rival, Legatus Laendur, who is leading an army to overthrow the royal family. The end result is stories told on both platforms that complement each other to build the coherent, unique universe of Fenumia. A world where you’ll be forced to rule your empire between brutal battles and make gut-wrenching decisions that change the fate of your country and your people. It will be up to you to blackmail a prince to gain a strength buff or tax a starving village to revive one of your characters. Fallen Legion pushes players to make difficult decisions and witness the consequences of their choices.
FALLEN LEGION’S MAIN FEATURES
- A Legion At Your Command – Control up to four characters simultaneously, master devastating combos, and counter enemy attacks with a well-timed block in Fallen Legion’s unique battle system.
- Every Choice Changes Your Empire – Players must make split-second decisions to rule their empire. These choices impact the game’s story.
- Two Experiences, Two Stories – written by Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward editor Ben Bateman, Fallen Legion shows the scars of war from two perspectives in two different games.
- Talented Voice Acting Cast – Fallen Legion stars Xanthe Huynh (Persona 5) as Cecille and Darrel Delfin as Laendur. Additional voiceover work by Kira Buckland, Jalen Cassell, Alan Lee, and Dorah Fine.
- Magnificent 2D Artwork – From the fangs on our menacing manticore to each sun-kissed brick in Fenumia’s castle, all of the artwork has been hand-drawn to create a stunning world.