Developer Pixel Perfex have today announced the award-winning indie game ‘Earth Atlantis’ is heading to iOS next month, July 2018 and is available to pre-order now.
The “Great Climate Shift” struck at the end of the 21st century and Ninety-six percent of the earth was plunged underwater, Human civilization has fallen and machines have evolved, adopting the form of dangerous marine life. You are the “Hunter” and it’s up to you to seek and destroy the most dangerous creatures ever to live beneath the surface.
Earth Atlantis released previously on Microsoft Xbox One, Sony Playstation 4 and Nintendo Switch, This new release has been tailormade for iOS, bringing console game quality with a beautiful and unique visual style to iOS devices. On top of various tweaks and refinements you’ll find difficulty adjustments to ensure maximum enjoyment on the go. The original monster-hunting, boss gameplay fits perfectly in to the palm of your hands.
Winning Best in Show at BitSummit, Japan and Excellence in Art at BIC Festival, Korea there’s no surprise that the press have enjoyed Earth Atlantis on consoles after being selected for the Nintendo Summer Showcase and nominated for IGN’s Best Action Game.
- Original side-scrolling, monster-hunting, objective based shooting
- Unique hand-drawn “Old Vintage Sketching” visual style
- Three new difficulty setting designed for everyone, from casual to hardcore players
- Two exciting new game modes: Quest mode, Hunter mode
- Four playable ships with unique powerful and upgradable weapons
- Twenty-five gigantic monsters, numerous enemy ships to hunt and nine special events to complete